The Jinggang Mountain Revolution Museum, located at Hongjun South Road of Ciping, was first built in 1958 for commemorating the first rural revolutionary base founded by the CPC. Besides large numbers of revolutionary cultural relics, there are also pictures of and encouragement words by Mao Zedong(1893-1976) and Zhu De(1886-1976), as well as other proletarian revolutionaries. The museum has six exhibition halls, with a total floor area of 20,030 square meters.